HLTA with SEMH experienceTemporary
HLTA with SEMH experience
I am currently recruiting for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant with SEMH experience for an SEMH setting situated in the Wakefield area. The role is to start in September and will a temporary to permanent position. The learners attending this setting all have statements specifically social, emotional and mental health issues. To be successful for this role it is ideal the applicant has strong behaviour management skills. Class sizes are very small, maximum of 9 learners within a class.
For this role you will:
Must have Higher Level Teaching Assistant qualification.
Experience of learners with SEMH.
Planning, preparing and assessing, recording and reporting on learners’ achievement progress and development.
Lead on discrete areas, design and delivery of support required to an advanced level of knowledge.
Complete professional teachers work under supervision.
Team Teach is an advantage, but not essential.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £475 – £550 per week which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.