I am currently recruiting for a Home tutor for the Leeds area with experience teaching pupils with SEMH. This role is a part time position teaching English and Math to at Year 9 low level ability 2 hours per day. You will need to have strong behaviour management skills and ability to plan & prepare lessons according to the pupil’s ability.
To be consider for this role you will:
Must hold QTS Status
Proven experience teaching Math and English at KS3 level.
Must have experience teaching pupils with ECH1 plan.
Plan and prepare lessons to suit the pupils needs.
Must be able to travel to and from pupil’s place of study.
Strong behaviour management skills.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £20- £22 P.H which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.