Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK Education are working with a successful secondary school in Wakefield to recruit a Humanities Teacher to work on supply; for the right candidate this could turn into a full time, long term supply role. You will be working alongside a friendly and welcoming team teaching across key stage 3 and 4. We would be interested in hearing from History, Geography or RE specialists. The ability to teach a second subject would also be desirable. The position is open to NQTs and more experienced Teachers with QTS, who are committed to inspiring and enthusing students to learn.
The successful candidate will;
• Hold secondary QTS
• Be passionate about teaching and learning across KS3 & 4
• Possess a positive attitude and act as a role model at all times
• Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
• Have two professional references which cover the last twelve months of employment
At PK education we offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay (AWR Compliant).
• Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
• Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ reward scheme, for any referrals that you make to us.
If you are interested in Humanities teaching opportunities in Wakefield or if you are looking for alternative supply work across West Yorkshire and would like to hear more, please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 6 + 6
Salary: £120 - 165 per day + Recommend a friend incentive
Date Posted: March 19, 2019
Closing Date: 16/04/2019
Click here to get more info