KS2 Primary TeacherPermanent
Primary School Teacher
Permanent Primary School Teacher required – January 2022 start
Are you a Primary School Teacher with a passion to encourage progression in your pupils?
This exciting Primary School Teacher vacancy is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for more flexibility and a better work life balance. We are looking for an exceptional KS2 teacher to join a small and vibrant primary school in High Wycombe.
This rewarding role is to start in January 2022
Primary School Teacher responsibilities and duties:
– You will be required to deliver lessons in accordance with the planning provided that engage and challenge students of all abilities.
– You will at all times implement school policies and procedures and manage the classroom and behaviour.
Primary School Teachers of all levels and experience will be considered for this role, including ECT’s.
To be considered for the Primary School Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the Primary Curriculum.
If you’re interested in finding more out about this role please feel free to contact Dan Fryer who will always aim to respond within 24 hours.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.