KS3 Math Teacher with SEMH experienceTemporary
I am currently recruiting for a Qualified Math teacher to teach KS3 pupils at an Alternative provision in the Leeds area. This role is a full time long-term role to start in September. Learners attending this setting have been temporarily excluded from a mainstream school, therefore it is vital to have strong behaviour management skills. Class sizes are very small with a maximum number of 9 learners.
To be considered for this role you will:
Must hold QTS
Hold a degree your specialist subject area.
Team Teach is an advantage but not essential.
Strong behaviour management skills.
Ability to adapt teaching and learning to suit the learning style of the pupil.
Keep pupils engaged and on task to complete the work set.
Proven ability of raising attainment with low level ability learners.
Plan & prepare lessons to the learner’s ability.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £145-155 per day which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.