KS3 SEMH Teacher
I am currently recruiting for a Key Stage 3 Teacher to start in September for a term in a pupil referral unit located in the Wakefield area. This is a small unit which caters for KS2 and KS3 learners that have been excluded form a mainstream school and on the verge of permanent exclusion. Their curriculum content is based on a primary model. At times teaching in pupil referral units can be challenging, however this is a highly rewarding job opportunity. This will suit an individual that is passionate in raising educational attainment to pupils that are disengaged in their learning.
For this role you will:
Must hold QTS
Previous experience teaching in a pupil referral unit or have an interest.
Proven solid behaviour management skills.
Reliable and committed in providing high quality teaching and learning.
Innovative planning and preparation.
The ability to differentiate lessons to accommodate their learning styles.
Must be able to teach primary model across curriculum content.
Keep pupils engage and on task to complete the work set.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £125-£150 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.