Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK Education are currently recruiting for Learning Support Assistants for schools in Newcastle upon Tyne.
This role involves providing individual support to a learner, following a detailed support plan. This can also involve dealing with and managing difficult and challenging behaviour.
As well as applying for this genuine opportunity, PK education:
* Gain access to vacancies that are not advertised
* Have fantastic relationships with schools across the region.
* Listen to your specific requirements and work tirelessly to find you a role that matches your specific criteria.
* Pay our candidates fairly for the work they complete, ensuring that we pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR).
* Are experienced recruiters, with a solid understanding of the education sector.
* Understand the value of good candidates to our business and will work around your needs and not vice versa.
* Offer a competitive recommend a friend referral scheme.
* Fully comprehensive CV dating back to secondary education with all gaps in employment or study detailed.
* References will be taken prior to interview.
* If you do not have a DBS certificate that is registered with the DBS Update Service, a new DBS check will need to be made (full assistance will be provided)
* PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process.
* PK education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
To apply for this post, please follow the link on this website and submit your CV to be given immediate consideration or contact Michaela Horncastle on 0191 2696910 and send a full CV and work history to email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter for more local jobs and school related news @PKeducationNE and ‘like’ us on Facebook at PKeducation1 .
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 4 + 1
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: Market related
Date Posted: August 28, 2018
Closing Date: 25/09/2018
Click here to get more info