Learning Support Assistant after LockdownTemporary
PK education are working in partnership with a Secondary School in Worksop who are wanting to recruit Learning Support Assistants, to cover at the school on a supply basis. The school is a mainstream secondary school that strives to meet the diverse needs of pupils; creating an inclusive and successful learning environment where all students can make expected and more than expected progress.
This is a highly rewarding role and you will be working closely with students on a small group and 1:2:1 basis to support their educational development.
he successful applicant will –
- Be professional, punctual, and committed to improving the lives of young people
- Ideally have mainstream or SEND experience supporting pupils academic attainment
- Be resilient and motivated, with a positive attitude
- Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be wiling to undertake a new disclosure
- Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
To apply for this role of Learning Support Assistant please apply below with your CV or contact the Sheffield office of PK Education for mor information.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.