Learning Support Assistant x 3Temporary
PK Education are currently recruiting for 3 Learning Support Assistants for a secondary school based in Durham
The roles are due to commence September 2021 and will potentially be for the full academic year
The role will be supporting students who have complex needs and you will predominantly be working one to one with the students.
You will be confident, have strong management skills and a good sense of humour
To be considered for this role:-
- You must have SEN experience
- Be passionate about supporting students with a range of learning difficulties
- Have an up to date DBS on the Update Service, or be willing to apply for one through PK Education
- Team Teach / Moving and Handling trained (desirable, although not essential)
PK Education can offer the following:-
- Excellent daily rates paid on a weekly basis
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulation) to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- Access to a dedicated consultant who will provide on-going support
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach; offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle
We are committed to getting it right, first time
Our missision is simple. to Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.