Literacy Teaching AssistantTemporary
Literacy Teaching Assistant
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Literacy Teaching Assistant for a great school in Leeds.
Develop the students’ ability and skills in numeracy to support students in accessing maths and the wider curriculum. To do this the successful candidate will undertake activities with either individuals or groups of students to ensure their development in literacy. This role would suit a qualified TA, HLTA or an individual looking to further their career in this area.
- Specific focus in supporting students with their Literacy
- Start date: January 2024
- Interviews will be held on Immediately
- Competitive rates of pay. (AWR compliant after 12 weeks)
About you, the ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working with smaller groups of students
- Have strong literacy knowledge
- Have good organisational, planning, evaluation and monitoring skills
- Be flexible and willing to learn
- Be able to work pro-actively and effectively with small student groups
Hold a valid DBS- If you don’t have a DBS currently, we will be able to help you with your application for a new one.
Ability to drive is desired however, local public transport is available.
In return you will receive:
PK Education will be able to offer a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay (AWR compliant after 12 weeks)
- A devoted consultant that will guide you through an efficient online registration process and who will support you in your placements
Contact 0113 457 0081 and ask for Chloe or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to contact you within 24 hours to discuss suitability to register with PK Education.
PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day Leeds teaching jobs in West Yorkshire. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Primary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.