Long term Teaching Assistants needed after LockdownTemporary
Long term Teaching Assistants needed for after Lockdown.
Schools needed help before lockdown for catch up learning, behaviour support, emotional support.
This could be group work, focused learning or one to ne work.
We need experienced Teaching assistants to help support pupils back into learning
Does this sound like it could be you?
The idealTeaching Assistant should:
- Have experience working with children
- Experince supporting with SEN children (Autism ADHD, Global Delay, MLD/SLD) on 1:1 basis or in classes
- Have training or experience in Makaton, PECS
- Be flexible, proactive and patient
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be committed
- Have firm but fair behaviour management
- Be able to de-escalate situations and calm students down
- Team Teach trained desired to be but not essential
These rewarding roles involves providing support to the class teacher in all lessons, doing 1:1 and group work with students to keep them engaged and making progress, organising various class activities and helping to improve the academic and social ability of all students, providing support to them in an effort to help them overcome their various barriers to learning.
If you would like to hear more about these vacancies and what PK have to offer, please get in touch.
Alternatively please APPLY NOW and we will get in touch.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.