PK education are working to support Secondary Schools in Leeds to recruit Learning Support Assistants (LSA), to cover on a supply basis. We would like to hear from individuals who strive to meet the diverse needs of pupils and who are committed to creating an inclusive and successful learning environment where all students can make expected and more than expected progress. The role of a LSA is a highly rewarding one and successful applicants will be working closely with students on a small group and 1:2:1 basis to support their educational and social development.
The successful applicant will:
– Be professional, punctual, and committed to improving the lives of young people
– Ideally have mainstream or SEND experience supporting pupils academic attainment
– Be resilient and motivated, with a positive can-do attitude
– Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new disclosure with PK
– Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
PK education can offer you the following benefits:
– Competitive rates of pay of £60 – £75 per day (AWR Compliant)
– Short term and long-term vacancies to your preferences
– Support and feedback from experienced, friendly Consultants
– An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK education
If you would like to hear about other Leeds school support jobs please visit our website and get in touch.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.