Male PE Teacher
PK Education are seeking a Male PE Teacher for a role starting in September 2019!
If you’re a PE Teacher seeking a long-term role from September, we want to hear from you! Whether you’re an experienced teacher or NQT, this role could be perfect for you.
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have excellent subject knowledge and hold the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have outstanding classroom management stills to accommodate all levels of learning and ability
- Have a flexible approach to the timetable, as you may be required to cover other subjects’ areas when required
- Support colleagues by coordinating and delivering activities within a specific area of the curriculum
- Communicate adequately with staff, pupils in parents
- Effectively supervise the learning and teaching of individual pupils, groups and classes
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Be up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the school curriculum
- Maintain discipline and build rapport
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment
The successful candidate will be flexible, committed, and have a strong track record of attainment. We’re working very closely with the school and would like to ensure that the Male PE Teacher is the perfect fit for the school.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate PE Teacher looking to work in a high performing and forward-thinking PE department.
The school is a happy school, a school with more than 175 years of tradition and heritage. Building on our Jesuit roots we teach our students to be grateful and to be generous. This is a school where everyone is learning because everyone is growing. The staff describe the school as a lovely place to work. The school are known for valuing diversity and striving to promote equality at all levels.
IF you think you’d like to be considered for this role, please Apply Now!
Alternatively, you can call the office, or email your CV. You can find how to do this on our website.
“Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9”
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.