Male SEN Learning Support Assisstant
I am currently recruiting for a male SEN Learning support assistant to work with students in a special school in Wakefield area. Ths students have a range of needs including: ASD and SEMH . For the right individual this role will start as soon as possible and will continue on long term with a opportunity of becoming permanent.
To be considered for this role you will have:
Experience supporting individuals with special educational needs in a school or similar setting.
Have Team Teach training or willing to undertake Team Teach training course..
Be confident and get involved in tasks that the teacher sets.
- Use own initiative in an efficient and professional manner.
Follow all school policies and procedures.
“Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9”
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £70-£85 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.