Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK Education are recruiting for a Male SEND Learning Support Assistant to work with students in a Special School in Leeds. Students at the school have a range of needs including; Autism, Complex Needs, Downs Syndrome and PMLD. Experience using PECS, Makaton and BSL would be an advantage, but not essential for this role. We are looking for someone who can start immediately and commit to a long term supply role.
The successful applicant will:
• Have recent experience supporting young people with Special Educational Needs in a Special School or similar setting
• Be Team Teach trained or willing to undertake Team Teach training with PK education
• Be willing to work in a range of Special Schools and Alternative Provisions in the Leeds area
• Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
PK Education will offer you:
• Fair rates of pay between £70-£85 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with your CV and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme
PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
“Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9”
If you would like to hear about other Leeds SEND Support roles please visit our website or get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager Leanne Pope.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 3 + 7
Salary: £70 - 85 per day + Recommend A Friend incentive
Date Posted: March 21, 2019
Closing Date: 18/04/2019
Click here to get more info