Math specialist Teacher with SEMH experienceTemporary
Math specialist Teacher with SEMH experience
I am currently recruiting for a specialist Math Teacher with SEMH experience to start in September for a term and possibility of becoming a permanent position in Leeds. The school is a special school catering for children with ASD and social, emotional and mental health difficulties. You will be teaching KS2 Math to lower KS3 learners. Therefore, it is highly important you have the ability to teach across curricular content.
For this role, you will:
Must hold QTS
Must be Math specialist
The ability to teach Math at a primary model content, to lower KS3 learners with special educational needs.
Knowledge of learners with ASD and Social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
Team Teach is an advantage, but not essential.
Plan and prepare teaching and learning.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £675- £750 per week which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.