I am currently recruiting for a Qualified Math teacher to teach KS3 pupils at an Alternative provision in the Leeds area. This role is a full time two-term role to start at October half term. Learners attending this setting have been temporarily excluded from a mainstream school, therefore it is vital to have strong behaviour management skills. Class sizes are very small with a maximum number of 9 learners.
To be considered for this role you will:
Must hold QTS
Hold a degree your specialist subject area.
Team Teach is an advantage but not essential.
Strong behaviour management skills.
Ability to adapt teaching and learning to suit the learning style of the pupil.
Keep pupils engaged and on task to complete the work set.
Proven ability of raising attainment with low level ability learners.
Plan & prepare lessons to the learner’s ability.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £725-£775 per week which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.