Math Teacher with SEMH experienceTemporary
I am currently recruiting for a specialist Math teacher with SEMH experience to start in September for a term and possibility of becoming permanent position in the Wakefield area. The school is special school catering for children with ASD and social, emotional and mental health difficulties. You will be teaching KS2 Math to lower level KS3 learners.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Must hold QTS
- Must hold degree in Mathematics or specialist subject area Math
- The ability to teach Math at a primary model content to lower KS3 learners with special educational needs.
- Knowledge of learners with ASD and social emotional mental health difficulties.
- Team Teach is an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Plan and prepare lessons, assessments and marking work.
PK Education all staff:
- Fair rates of pay between £675 – £750 per week, which are fully AWR compliant.
- A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want.
- Support with CV’s and interviews.
- PK Education are committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.