Mathematics Teacher Required for SeptemberTemporary
PK Education are currently recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher for an excellent school based in Newcastle. This role is due to commence September 2021 and will be for at least 1 term with a good possibility of it continuing longer
The role will be full time and the ideal candidate would be teaching mainly Key Stage 3 Mathematics with a little bit of Key Stage 2 Mathematics. You will be a committed, well qualified and highly effective teacher who has high expectations of both themselves and the students in their care.
To be considered for this role you will:-
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
- Be an outstanding practitioner with strong classroom management skills
- Have excellent knowledge of the Mathematics National Curriculum
- Have the ability to plan and deliver outstanding lessons
PK Education offer the following:-
- Excellent daily rates of pay which are paid on a weekly basis
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulation) to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- Support and guidance from your own personal consultant
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.