Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK Education are recruiting for Maths Teachers to work in our partner schools across Wakefield on a long term and short-term supply basis. We would like to hear from ambitious Mathematicians who can demonstrate good or better teaching ability, and who possess good behaviour management skills. These roles are suitable for experienced teachers and NQTs.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold QTS or equivalent recognized UK teaching qualifications
• Have experience teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 Mathematics
• Have a fully enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake one
• Have good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
• Be able to provide two references which cover the last twelve months of employment
At PK education we offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay (AWR Compliant).
• Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
• Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ reward scheme, for any referrals that you make to us.
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire supply teaching and support jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager, Leanne Pope.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 7 + 5
Salary: £110 - 165 per day + Recommend A Friend incentive
Date Posted: February 13, 2019
Closing Date: 13/03/2019
Click here to get more info