Modern Foreign Languages TeacherTemporary
MFL Teacher required – Manchester, £120 – £170 per day
We have a full time, long term MFL Teacher vacancy starting in January 2022 at a popular school in south Manchester. This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious team; working 5 days per week for 2 terms. The school are ideally looking for someone with a specialist in Spanish with French.
MFL Teacher responsibilities and duties
The school is firmly committed to establishing first class standards and we would like to hear from Secondary MFL teachers who offer high levels of enthusiasm and motivation, who will engage and inspire pupils to take part in KS3 & KS4 MFL. You will be working across both keys stages working with students of all abilities. If you have experience of teaching A Level MFL as well this would be an advantage.
Every student at the school is cared for, supported and challenged to maximise their potential. The school is improving strongly and supportive and effective leadership is in place at the school.
Teachers of all experience levels will be considered for the role, including NQTs
To be considered for the MFL Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the PE Curriculum
Secondary MFL Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £120 to £170 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this MFL Teacher role, please send you CV to Neil Waddington at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0161 8269475.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.