Nursery Nurse required – Sunderland – £80 – £95 per day
Are you a Nursery Nurse with a passion to encourage progression in your pupils?
This exciting Nursery Nurse vacancy is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for more flexibility and a placement in a good primary school in Sunderland.
This rewarding role is to start ASAP and will potentially continue until the end of the academic year.
Nursery Nurse responsibilities and duties:
– You will be required to provide outstanding support to 2-3 year old children in the nursery provision.
– You will at all times implement school policies and procedures and manage the classroom and behaviour.
Nursery Nurses of all levels and experience will be considered for this role, including NQTs.
To be considered for the Nursery Nurse role you should have:
· Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
· The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
· Experience supporting children at the nursery age.
Nursery Nurse Salary and Benefits:
· Competitive rates of pay from between £80 to £95 per day (AWR Compliant).
· 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
· Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
· Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
· Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online, PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
· Must have the right to work in the UK.
If you’re interested in finding more out about this role please feel free to contact Sharon on
0191 269 6847 or send an email to Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to respond to you within 24 hours.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.