Pemanent Senior Residential SupportPermanent
Are you Senior Residential Support staff looking for a Pemanent role in Wolverhampton?
I am currently recruiting for Senior Residential Support Assistants to start a role at a Childrens Residential Home in Wolverhampton, starting after easter half term on a permanant basis. You will be required to be flexible with the shifts you can cover, such as AM, PM and maybe night shifts over both weekdays and weekends. You will need to have a full driving license and be avalible to work 40 hours a week. The house have an therapist and an education centre avaliabe to the children 5 days a week, you will be working alongside these. You must have experience working in residential childrens home and you must be willing to take control and be in charge during your shift. You must be able to step up to the senior role. You must work well in a team and be able to build great bonds with staff and students.
To be considered for this role you must –
- Be available for work on a full time basis after the easter half term
- Have experience working within a similar setting and with students that may have Learning Difficulties or behavioural issues.
- Be flexible working mornings, evenings and nights over weekdays and weekends
- Have an Adult & Child DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one on registration with PK Education
- A full clean driving licence
- Any extra care or childcare qualifications and training would be desirable
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Children’s and Young People Workforce (or equivalent).
- 2 years experiences within Residential Childcare and working alongside young people.
In return PK will offer you –
- A competitive rate of pay
- A personal consultant that will work tirelessly to get you the job and shifts that best suit you
- Constant support wherever you may need it
- CV and interview advice
Please send you CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org – If this job isn’t exactly what you require, please head over to the PK Education Website to see many other roles that we have around Wolverhampton and Birmingham.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.