Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day Birmingham teaching jobs in the West Midlands. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Secondary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few.
PK Education are recruiting for a PERMANENT Teacher of Science for a PRU located in the Sandwell area. The roles are due to start immediately and the schools require a teacher for both KS3 and KS4 classes.
The schools require candidates to have extensive curriculum knowledge and experience in a similar role. Each of the schools have a strong leadership team in place supporting the improvement of attainment levels.
Essential for the above roles:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• Experience teaching KS3 & KS4
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• You will be required to do all planning, marking and preparation for the classes you are responsible for as well as attending school meetings and parent’s evening.
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive rates of pay from between £24,000 to £34,500 per annum (AWR Compliant).
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants • Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times. If you are interested in the above teaching opportunities or you are looking for other short term or long term teaching jobs in Birmingham and would like to hear more, then please contact Kirsty on 0121 631 3466 or email email@example.com your cv
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 6 + 1
Salary: £24k - 32k per year
Date Posted: February 6, 2019
Closing Date: 06/03/2019
Click here to get more info