Phonics Teaching Assistant – Pupil Referral UnitTemporary
Phonics Teaching Assistant – Level 3 pupil referral unit
Location: North East Huddersfield
Experience: Level 3 TA qualification (desirable)
Start Date: ASAP
PK Education are working alongside a local Pupil Referral Unit in North East Huddersfield. The unit is looking for an experienced and confident Teaching Assistant to start ASAP. The role will consist of working on a one-to-one basis with children from Key stage 2- Key stage 3. A level 4 qualification is required however, Level 3 will be considered.
Responsibilities and Position:
- You must be well acquainted with teaching phonics and delivering lessons mainly to small groups of children
- Strong behaviour management skills to keep the children engaged and non-disruptive
- Must hold or have equivalent work experience as a level 3 or level 4 teaching assistant qualification. Preferably Level 3.
- Have a clean and up to date DBS on the update service
- And must be eligible to work within the UK
- Team Teach Training is an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided
- Ideally available to work full time
If you don’t have a DBS currently, we will be able to help you with your application for a new one.
In return you will receive:
PK Education will be able to offer a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay (AWR compliant after 12 weeks)
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- A devoted consultant that will guide you through an efficient online registration process
Contact 0113 4570081 and ask for Tracey or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to contact you within 24 hours to discuss suitability to register with PK Education.
PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day West Yorkshire teaching jobs. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Secondary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.