Phonics Teaching AssistantTemporary
Phonics Teaching Assistant – Level 3
Experience: Level 3 TA qualification (desirable)
Start Date: ASAP/ January
PK Education are working alongside a local school in Nottingham. The school is looking for an experienced and confident Teaching Assistant to start ASAP or from January. The role will consist of working with small groups and larger groups of children. A level 3 qualification is required however, Level 2 will be considered.
Responsibilities and Position:
- You must be well acquainted with teaching phonics and delivering lessons mainly to small groups of children
- Good behaviour management skills to keep the children engaged and non-disruptive
- Must hold or have equivalent work experience as an EYFS level 2 or level 3 teaching assistant qualification. Preferably Level 3.
- Have a clean and up to date DBS on the update service
- And must be eligible to work within the UK
- Ideally available to work full time
If you don’t have a DBS currently, we will be able to help you with your application for a new one.
In return you will receive:
PK Education will be able to offer a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay ( AWR compliant after 12 weeks)
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- A devoted consultant that will guide you through an efficient online registration process
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Josh on the number 0115 959 8301 or email Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org.
PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day Nottingham teaching jobs in the East Midlands. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Secondary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.