PMLD TEACHER NEEDED URGENTLYTemporary
SEND Teacher required
I am currently recruiting for a qualified SEND Teacher with experience teaching in a special school with children with PMLD. The role is temporary to start in September for two terms in the Birmingham area. You will be flexible and adaptable in your approach. Have the ability to differentiate curriculum content to the pupils needs.
Must of qualified teacher status.
Knowledge and experience teaching children with PMLD, SLD and a wide range of medical and physical difficulties.
Proven experience of teaching at P-levels or B-squared curriculum.
Basic knowledge of BSL, Makaton and PECS.
Be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
Ability to teach across curriculum content.
Provide creative and engaging teaching and learning.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £135- £180 per day which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.