Primary School Teacher
KS Teacher required – Nottingham – £115 – £160 per day
Are you a KS1 Teacher with a passion to encourage progression in your pupils?
This exciting KS1 Teacher vacancy is the perfect opportunity if you are looking to teach at a ‘Good’ school in a supportive and friendly environment.
This rewarding role is to start in September 2019: however, candidates are advised to apply immediately as the school are looking to interview ASAP.
This is to teach a Yearn 1/2 class.
KS1 Teacher responsibilities and duties
You will be required to deliver lessons in accordance with the planning provided that engage and challenge students of all abilities. You will at all times implement school policies and procedures and manage the classroom and behaviour.
To be considered for the KS1 Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the Primary Curriculum.
KS1 Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £115 to £160 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a primary teacher or NQT.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this KS1 Teacher role, please apply direct or contact your local office.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.