Primary Supply Teacher RequiredTemporary
Primary Supply Teacher
Primary Supply Teacher required – Derbyshire
Are you a Primary School Teacher with a passion to encourage progression in your pupils?
If you are looking for flexible work as a primary supply teacher at good schools in Nottingham, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This rewarding role is to start in September.
Primary School Teacher responsibilities and duties:
– You will be required to deliver lessons in accordance with the planning provided that engage and challenge students of all abilities.
– You will at all times implement school policies and procedures and manage the classroom and behaviour.
Primary School Teachers of all levels and experience will be considered for this role, including NQTs.
To be considered for the Primary School Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the Primary Curriculum.
Primary School Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online, PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career – 0115 959 8301 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.