Primary Supply Teaching Assistant
PK Education are currently working in partnership with a variety of primary schools in the North East who are looking for qualified teaching assistants to start working with them on an ad-hoc basis or for long-term roles to start ASAP!
Due to the variety of requirements our schools have, they are looking for level two qualified (minimum qualification) teaching assistants who have experience working in any of the following areas: EYFS, KS1, KS2 and SEN
- Be a qualified Teaching Assistant – Level 2 or 3 or equivalent
- Experience working with children either within the classroom or on a 1:1 basis
- You will be a confident and qualified teaching assistant with experience of working in Early Years, KS1 or KS2 classes.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and relationship development skills, and demonstrate a resilient but caring demeanour.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – full support will be provided if you do not yet have a DBS.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £50 to £75 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher, NQT, or teaching assistant.
PK Education is a National Supply Teaching Agency who are responsible for over 8000 teacher placements each year. We’re on a mission to improve the reputation of the recruitment industry – by being a shining example of how we all should behave. We believe in doing things the right way, building relationships on understanding and respect – and working to a code of ethics that separates us from the sales-based teaching agencies you might be used to. We intelligently match teachers to schools to give both sides the confidence and support they need.
PK Education takes Safer Recruitment seriously and ensures the same approach is taken with each and every candidate recruited and placed into a school and proud to be an equal opportunities employer. PK Education is a member of the REC and proud holder the REC Audited for Education since 2013.
If you are interested in this conversion and to #bepartofthepkfamily, please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.