Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
Are you a high-energy Level 3 Teaching Assistant that loves the diversity of providing full class support?
Do you have great knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum?
PK education working closely with a vibrant and supportive school in Doncaster to recruit a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to support a teacher in a Year 3/4 class. You will start work after February half-term up until the end of the academic year.
You will work closely with the teacher to make sure all pupils have access to education and engaged in their work. You will regularly discuss pupil progress and agree on where your focus of work is for the day, feeding back on pupil progress regularly. The school team will quickly induct you into the school and give you all the support you need to be successful in your role.
What you will require:
– Level 3 Childcare qualification
– Experience of supporting students of all abilities
– A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
– A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
– An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
– Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
– Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
– An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
– A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
– Top rates of pay
– Guaranteed pay schemes
– A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEND
– Up to £150 Recommend a Friend bonus
If you are interested in applying for this position then please contact Daniel Harrison-Buckley on 0114 272 2212 or email your CV to via this job advert.
What to do if this role isn’t for you:
PK Education are one of the most established teaching agencies Doncaster schools and colleges trust to recommend high quality staffing solutions. We have many more long term supply teaching jobs, Doncaster based, or perhaps you would prefer full-time or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Doncaster teaching assistant jobs please contact Daniel Harrison-Buckley on 0114 272 2212 or email your CV to Daniel@pkeducation.co.uk.
PK education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
For the latest news and job alerts, follow PK Education on Twitter @PKeducationYrks
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 5 + 3
Salary: £55 - 70 per day
Date Posted: January 24, 2019
Closing Date: 21/02/2019
Click here to get more info