Primary Teacher in Sheffield
Day Rate: £140-£211
Start Date: 15th April 2024
You’re an experienced teacher with a good track record in Primary teaching. You want a new and exciting challenge. You’ve got strong classroom presence and want to enhance the learning of your students.
PK Education are an agency with a difference. We have great relationships with schools across Sheffield. We want to find the candidate who fits. We want to make perfect pairs – between teachers and their schools.
About the Role:
PK Primary Teachers:
• Have great timekeeping
• Have excellent classroom management
• Adapt to different environments
• Maintain the standards/ethos of the school they are in
• Have QTS Status (ECT’s can also apply)
You will be able to work full time.
As a Primary Teacher you will have:
• Atleast 1 Years’ experience working in a School
• Excellent communication skills
• A firm knowledge of the National Curriculum
• A yearning to have influence
• QTS Status (ECT’s can also apply)
In return you will receive:
PK Education will be able to offer a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
• Competitive rates of pay (AWR compliant after 12 weeks)
• 1-1 support from the moment you apply throughout your successful appointment, and be there when you are in post.
• A devoted consultant that will guide you through an efficient online registration process – we’ll take the stress out of compliance!
Contact 0114 272 2212 and ask for Danielle or email Danielle.email@example.com
We will always try to get back to you within 24 hours to discuss suitability to register with PK Education.
PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day teaching jobs in West Yorkshire. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Secondary School Teaching jobs, Newly Qualified Teacher jobs, Primary Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.