Primary School Teachers required – Various locations around the North East of England – £130 – £200 per day
Are you a Primary School Teacher with a passion to encourage progression in your pupils?
We have a number of exciting short-term, medium-term and long-term Primary School Teacher vacancies, a perfect opportunity if you’re looking for more flexibility and a placement in a good school in the North East of England.
This rewarding role is to start ASAP.
Primary School Teacher responsibilities and duties:
– You will be required to deliver lessons in accordance with the planning provided that engage and challenge students of all abilities.
– You will at all times implement school policies and procedures and manage the classroom and behaviour.
Primary School Teachers of all levels and experience will be considered for this role, including NQTs.
To be considered for a Primary School Teacher role you should have:
· Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
· The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
· A strong knowledge of your chosen specialism, ranging from EYFS – KS2 and Primary SEN.
Primary School Teacher Salary and Benefits:
· Competitive rates of pay from between £130 to £200 per day (AWR Compliant).
· 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
· Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
· Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
· Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online, PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
· Must have the right to work in the UK.
If you’re interested in finding more out about this role please feel free to contact Sharon on
0191 269 6847 or send an email to Sharon.email@example.com
We will endeavour to respond to you within 24 hours.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.