Primary Teacher, Kirklees
Primary Teachers required – Kirklees, £110 – £160 per day
Are you a creative individual who constantly strives to deliver a curriculum that ensures children succeed both academically and socially?
We are recruiting for Primary Teachers to work on supply with PK education in Kirklees Primary Schools. As a Supply Teacher you will complement the work of contracted teachers by taking responsibility for agreed learning activities and delivering pre planned lessons. You will also have the opportunity to plan, prepare and deliver activities for groups or whole classes as PPA cover or in long term absence cover roles, if you are looking for these type of roles.
Primary Teacher responsibilities and duties
This Primary Teacher position will be teaching a variable timetable of Primary National Curriculum subjects. You will be required to deliver lessons that engage and challenge students of all abilities in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
Teachers of all experience levels will be considered for the role, including NQTs.
To be considered for the Primary Teacher role you should have:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
• Strong subject knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum.
Primary Teacher Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £110 to £160 per day (AWR Compliant).
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
• Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
• Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this Primary Teacher role, please apply direct with your cv below or contact your local office for more information.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency with branches across the north of England, including Leeds, Sheffield and Manchester. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.