Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK education are recruiting for a Key Stage 2 (KS2) Primary Teacher to work in one of our partner primary schools on a full time, long term basis, starting February 2019. The role is at friendly and dynamic inner city school where children are truly at the heart of the school. Good behaviour management and recent experience teaching in Key Stage 2 is essential for this role, along with a genuine commitment to supporting childrens’ academic and emotional development regardless of starting point.
The successful applicants will:
• Hold QTS or QTLS
• Have recent experience teaching in Key Stage 2
• Be available full time and able to commit to a long term position
• Demonstrate good or better teaching
PK education can offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay of £120 – £165 per day (AWR Compliant)
• Short term and long-term vacancies to your preferences
• Support and feedback from experienced, friendly Consultants
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK education
If you would like to hear about other Leeds primary teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager, Leanne Pope.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 2 + 9
Salary: £120 - 165 per day + Recommend A Friend incentive
Date Posted: January 23, 2019
Closing Date: 20/02/2019
Click here to get more info