Primary Teaching AssistantTemporary
Primary Teaching Assistants required
Primary Teaching Assistants required – Morpeth – £65 – £80 per day
Do you have a child centred approach to learning?
This Primary Teaching Assistant vacancy is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for more flexibility and a better work life balance. We are looking for exceptional, experienced TA’s to work with us at good schools in the Morpeth area.
This rewarding role is to start in January 2022
• Primary School
• Long and Short Term opportunities available
• January 2022
Teaching Assistants responsibilities and duties
You will be expected to work 1:1 and in small groups with pupils who may be struggling academically.
You will be expected to support the teaching and learning and follow the school’s policies and procedures.
You will be given support and guidance on how to do this.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant role you should have:
• Recognised teaching assistant qualification / relevant experience working as a TA
• The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
Teaching Assistant Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
• Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to be considered for this position as a Teaching Assistant or similar roles around Morpeth please do not hesitate to apply and the team will get back to you within 24 hours.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.