Primary Teaching AssistantTemporary
Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant with experience working within Primary Schools?
I am recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work within a Primary School in Doncaster. You must have proven experience of working with Primary aged students and it would be desirable if you have worked with EYFS, KS1 and KS2 aged children. Any extra training qualifications would be desirable but not essential. You will be supporting both within a classroom setting and 1:1 with students should you be required.
To be considered for this role –
- Experience working within Primary settings
- Proven experience working with students of all primary ages
- A full clean driving license
- A commitment to working as part of a team.
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £60-£70 per day which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
Please send your CV now if this is the perfect job for you! If you would like to see other roles that we currently have available over South Yorkshire please visit the PK Education Website.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.