Primary Teaching Assistant, Calderdale
Primary Teaching Assistant
Primary School Support Staff required – Calderdale, £60 – £70 per day
Are you a creative Teaching Assistant who believes all children can succeed?
We are recruiting for Primary Teaching Assistants to work on supply with PK education in Calderdale Primary Schools. As a TA you will support the class teacher in providing excellent teaching and learning opportunities and you will ensure every child is able to reach their full learning potential. You will form excellent relationships with children, staff and parents, and
work collaboratively as a team player.
Primary Teaching Assistant responsibilities and duties
These supply TA positions will be supporting children in a variety of Primary National Curriculum subjects, including Literacy, Numeracy and Phonics. You may be required to support children across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 ad well as Early Years.
To be considered for the Primary Teaching Assistant role you should have:
• The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and children.
• Strong subject knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum.
• GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent.
• A minimum of 6 months’ experience supporting children in Primary Schools.
Primary Teacher Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £60 to £70 per day (AWR Compliant).
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
• Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
• Claim up to £75 worth of vouchers with each referral of a Teaching Assistant or member of School Support Staff.
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this Primary Teaching Assistant role, please apply direct with your cv below or contact your local office for more information.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency with branches across the north of England, including Leeds, Sheffield and Manchester. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.