Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
Primary Trained SEN Teaching Assistant Required
PK Education is currently looking for a Primary trained SEN Teaching Assistant to work within one of our client schools in the Oldbury/ Dudley area. This role is a full-time role for one term which could potentially continue until the end of the academic year.
The school: They are graded outstanding by Ofsted, and are a Community Special School.
They promote an environment where “children develop independence and confidence; and learn through curiosity, play and enquiring.”
Determination and Patience – “we try again”; “we do good waiting”
• Kindness – “we help each other”
• Respect – “we keep the school tidy and listen to each other”
• Courage and Bravery – “we face our fears and go for it”
• Happiness and Joy – “we have fun at school”
• Team Work – “we work together”
• Independence – “we can do unaided work on our own”
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• Level 3 qualification: Supporting Learning in Schools (or equivalent course).
• Or level 6 qualification: Childhood Studies degree (or equivalent course).
• Experience working with SEN students.
• Flexible and available for full time work.
• Current, valid DBS (update service).
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
• Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
• Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
• Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £8 and £11 per hour (AWR Compliant).
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
• Exposure and networking opportunities with associated schools.
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
Being proactive, professional and having a positive attitude is what we look for.
For any information and to apply please email Rebecca on email@example.com
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 8 + 8
Salary: £8 - 11 per hour
Date Posted: December 4, 2017
Closing Date: 01/01/2018
Click here to get more info