Psychology Graduates (SEND Support)
PK Education are recruiting Psychology Graduates to support young people in Leeds with SEND and challenging behaviour. We would like to speak to Psychology Graduates who are keen to work with students to support behaviour and assist their learning on a 1:1 basis or in small groups. We would be especially keen to speak to graduates who have completed a year in industry placement in an educational setting. We have full time and part time supply roles available to graduates who want to make a difference to young people’s lives and put their degree into practice, we also have opportunities available for successful candidates to complete Team Teach training.
Successful candidates will:
• Possess strong behaviour management skills
• Effectively manage groups of young people
• Have experience of working with young people with SEND
• Be confident in using a range of de-escalation techniques
• Have a strong background in Psychology.
PK education can offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay of £60 – £75 per day (AWR Compliant)
• Short term and long-term vacancies to your preferences
• Support and feedback from experienced, friendly Consultants
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK education
If you would like to hear about other Leeds SEND Support jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Compliance Officer, Leanne Pope.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.