Qualified Art TeacherTemporary
Secondary Art Teacher required – Wakefield, £120 – £170 per day
As a passionate Art Teacher are you able to foster a love of Art among young people?
We have a part time, long term Art Teacher vacancy starting in September, in an Ofsted graded Good school in Wakefield. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team working full time, initially for the Autumn Term.
Secondary Art Teacher responsibilities and duties
In this Art teaching position will be working with a range of groups across Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4. You will be required to plan and deliver lessons that stretch and challenge students of all abilities.
Students at the school are complimentary of their learning experience and teaching standards across the school are continuously rising. Behaviour is good and there is a harmonious atmosphere around school, pupils are keen to come into school. Attendance and punctuality is excellent.
Teachers of all experience levels will be considered for the role, including NQTs
To be considered for the Secondary Art Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the Art Curriculum
Secondary Chemistry Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £120 to £170 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this Art Teacher role, please apply direct using the link below or contact your local office.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency with branches across the north of England, including West Yorkshire. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.