Religious Education TeacherTemporary
PK Education are currently recruiting for a Religious Education Teacher for a school based in Sunderland
The role of Religious Education Teacher will be full time and is due to commence imminently, it will be to cover a sickness for at least a month with the potential of it continuing longer
Suitable candidates must:-
Have the ability to teach Religious Education to GCSE Level
Have the ability to teach General Religious Education to Years 7-13
Be an outstanding practitioner with excellent knowledge of the Religious Education Curriculum
Ability to build positive relationships with both students and colleagues
- Current Enhanced DBS Certificate registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online, PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration
Benefits we offer
- Competitive rates of pay paid into your bank account on a weekly basis (AWR Compliant)
- 24/7 Support and feedback from experienced education consultants
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.”
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.