Residential Support Assistant – temp – perm contactPermanent
Temporary – Permanent contact – ASAP start date!
Are you a Residential Support Assistant looking for a new permanent role in Rotherham?
Do you have experience working with students that have Mild Learning Difficulties such as High Functioning Autism?
I am currently recruiting for Residential Support Assistants to start a temp to perm role at a Residential Home in Rotherham, starting ASAP! There is 7 students that live at this house and they all have Mild Learning Difficulties such as High Functioning Autism, there is no personal care required as all of the students are very independent. You will be required to be flexible with the shifts you can cover, such as AM, PM and maybe night shifts over both weekdays and weekends. You will need to have a full driving license as you may be required to drive the children to and from school. The staff at this house like to keep the children active and engaged in activities, they like to get them involves in games like football, cricket and take them to the gym and to Shopping centres. You will also be required to help with household tasks such as cooking and cleaning and helping the children with school work.
To be considered for this role you must –
- Be available for work ASAP
- Have experience working within a similar setting and with students that have Learning Difficulties
- Be flexible working mornings, evenings and nights over weekdays and weekends
- Have an Adult & Child DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one on registration with PK Education
- A full clean driving licence
- Any extra care or childcare qualifications and training would be desirable
In return PK will offer you –
- A competitive rate of pay
- A personal consultant that will work tirelessly to get you the job and shifts that best suit you
- Constant support wherever you may need it
- CV and interview advice
Please send you CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org – If this job isn’t exactly what you require, please head over to the PK Education Website to see many other roles that we have around South Yorkshire.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.