Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK education are recruiting Residential Support Workers to work with Children and Young Adults in a Special Residential School in the Harrogate area. The majority of pupils’ who attend the school are of high school age and have a range of needs including; ASD, Challenging Behaviour and Moderate Learning Difficulties. Working at this school does require previous experience working with teenagers and the availability to work day and/or night shifts.
The successful Candidates will;
• Have experience working in SEND schools, Alternative Provisions or a Residential Care environment with Children or Young Adults.
• Be confident in working 1:2:1 to one support to encourage good behaviour and independence.
• Be comfortable providing personal care which could include; washing, dressing, toileting and feeding.
• Have a relevant NVQ Level 3 or similar qualification.
PK education can offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay of £70 – £75 per shift (AWR Compliant)
• Short term and long-term work to your preferences
• Support and feedback from experienced, friendly Consultants
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK education
If you would like to hear about other North Yorkshire Special Needs jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager, Leanne Pope.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 2 + 4
Salary: £70 - 75 per day + Recommend A Friend incentive
Date Posted: January 29, 2019
Closing Date: 26/02/2019
Click here to get more info