Residential Support Worker
I am currently recruiting for 4 x experienced residential support workers to work in a residential special school situated in North Yorkshire. Individuals attending the residential special school have a wide range of special educational needs including Autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour and complex needs. This role is to start as soon as possible. There are shift patterns you can choose; day shifts 8am-3pm; evenings 3pm-10pm and waking nights 10pm-8am. For the right candidate this role has the potential of becoming a permanent position.
For this role, you will have:
Experience working as a residential support worker
Health and social care level 3 or similar qualification.
Committed to supporting individuals with special educational needs.
Flexible and adaptable to working shift patterns.
Encourage development of individual interests and attitudes.
Provide firm and consistent boundaries in respect of their behaviour and employ appropriate and agreed sanctions.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £10-£12 p.h which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.