Residential Support WorkerTemporary
I am currently recruiting for Support Assistants to work within a Residential School in the Doncaster area, starting ASAP. This school accommodates for students (children and adults) that have Autism and communication difficulties that can lead to challenging behaviour. As a Support Assistant you will be supporting them within their residential setting, helping them with work, cooking, cleaning, and other daily activities. It would be desirable if you have experience working in a similar setting before and have experience working with students that have Autism or other Learning Difficulties. It’s also desirable if you have experience in schools or as a carer and you wish to move into Residential Support. You must be flexible to work a mixture of AM, PM and double shifts, but these can work around your availability as these are ad hoc shifts. You may be needed to carry out minimal personal care should it be required.
To be considered for this role –
- It would be desirable if you have worked in a Residential / Caring setting before
- You must have experience working with children or adults that have Special Educational Needs
- You must be willing to carry out minimal personal care should it be required
- You must have a up to date DBS on the Update service or be willing to apply for one via PK Education
- Adult & Child DBS would be desirable as some of the students at this School are over 18
- Have a full driving license (desirable)
- Be willing and flexible to work a mixture of AM, PM and Double shifts, some being over a weekend
PK Education offer in reward –
- A competitive rate of pay
- A personal consultant that will work tirelessly to get you the job and shifts that best suit you
- Constant support wherever you may need it
- CV and interview advice
If you want to see other job roles we have available in and around the South Yorkshire area please visit the PK Education website!
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.