Residential support workerTemporary
Residential Support Worker Night shift cover.
I am currently recruiting for 4 x experienced residential support workers to work in a residential special school situated in Ripon in North Yorkshire. Individuals attending the residential special school have a wide range of special educational needs including Autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour and complex needs. This role is to start as soon as possible. These shifts for these roles are for evening 3pm-10pm and waking night shift 10pm-8am cover. After a being successful in the probationary period, there will be permanent positions.
To be considered for this role you will:
Must have level 3 or above GNVQ Health and Social Care
Experience working in a residential setting.
Be flexible in your approach.
Team Teach is an advantage, however not essential.
Follow the residential behaviour policies and procedures.
Competitive hourly rate.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £10-£15 ph. which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.