Residential Support Worker Doncaster
PK education are recruiting Residential Support Workers to work with Children and Young Adults in a Special Residential School in the Rotherham area. The majority of pupils’ who attend the school are of high school age and have a range of needs including; ASD, Challenging Behaviour and Moderate Learning Difficulties. Working at this school does require previous experience working with teenagers and the availability to work day and/or night shifts.
The successful Candidates will;
• Have experience working in SEND schools, Alternative Provisions or a Residential Care environment with Children or Young Adults.
• Be confident in working 1:1 to one support to encourage good behaviour and independence.
• Be comfortable providing personal care which could include; washing, dressing, toileting and feeding.
• Have a relevant NVQ Level 3 or similar qualification.
PK education can offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay of £10 – £11 per hour (AWR Compliant)
• Short term and long-term work to your preferences
• Support and feedback from experienced, friendly Consultants
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK education
If you would like to hear about other Rotherham Special Needs jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our dedicate consultant, Daniel Harrison-Buckley on 0114 2722212.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.