Residential Team LeaderPermanent
Team Leaders required
I am currently recruiting for Head of House for a special residential school situated in North Yorkshire. This residential setting caters for children from age range 13- 18 years old. All of which have a wide range of SEN including; complex needs, Anxiety, trauma, challenging behaviour and mental health matters. If you are successful for the role you will have a probationary period of 12 weeks, then you will become permanent.
To be considered for this role you will:
Must have Level 3 GNVQ Health and social care qualification.
Must have proven experience of being a team leader in a residential setting.
You will receive lucrative benefits.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £90-£110 per day which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice.
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.