School First AiderTemporary
Do you have a First Aid qualification and experience working in a school?
Are you seeking a short term, full time role?
PK Education want to hear from you!
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic and experienced practitioners who can build rapport with both students and staff in the school. This post is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work within a good school, providing first aid support to students and staff. Some training and development courses, will be provided to help develop the successful candidate succeed within the role.
We are looking for someone:
- To provide effective and efficient support to students, staff and visitors with minor medical issues and administer first aid and medication where appropriate.
- To complete and maintain all relevant documentation in line with legislation and academies policies and procedures.
- To be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, within the academy, acting in a professional manner to contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the academy.
- Is looking for a new and exciting challenge.
- To contribute significantly to the future of our Academy.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for this role, please apply now.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you would like to register for supply work, please get in touch with PK Education South Yorkshire on 0114 272 2212.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.