Secondary Daily Supply TeachersTemporary
Secondary School Teachers – General Cover
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to continue teaching on a daily supply basis. The school’s PK Education work with in Wakefield book a number of daily supply teachers and we need more! Any subject with QTS would be welcomed!
Suitable applicants for this position will:
- Have a recognised teaching qualification and hold QTS or QTLS.
- Have a positive approach to managing difficult behaviour and be passionate about your subject, and this will be evident in your teaching.
- Have experience teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 the UK current curriculum.
- Be available for daily work
- Be able to same day calls for work in the initial period
- Be flexible to cover different subjects
Essential Skills & Experience
- Good understanding of your subject secondary curriculum
- A record of appropriate and continuing CPD
- Good understanding of school improvement and Ofsted inspection framework
- Knowledge of departmental monitoring and tracking systems and their role in securing improvement
- Ability to use Raise Online and other data to analyse and evaluate school/departmental performance
- Good understanding and knowledge of current and new examination specifications
- Ability to offer advice on school-based assessments and on examination preparation for examinations
- Knowledge and understanding of marking criteria
Salary and Benefits:
-Competitive daily rates of pay from between £110 to £150 per day (AWR Compliant).This can increase if a role increases in length
-On the job training provided by the school
-24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants
If you are interested in the above Supply opportunity or you are looking for alternative Teaching or any other Supply Teaching in West Yorkshire, short term or long term and would like to hear more, then please contact Neil Waddington in the Leeds branch or apply using the appropriate link below.
PK education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.