Secondary ICT Teacher
Secondary ICT Teacher
Secondary ICT Teachers required – Wakefield – £120 – £170 per day
PK Education are recruiting for well qualified ICT Teachers to work in our supportive and successful partner schools across Wakefield in September, on a day to day and long-term supply basis. We would like to hear from Secondary Teachers who are committed to supporting pupil progress and achievement, and who are willing to contribute to ongoing planning with imaginative and dynamic ideas. Good behaviour management is essential for day to day supply teaching.
Applications are welcome from NQTs and experienced Teachers.
To be considered for the Secondary ICT Teacher role you should have:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
• Strong subject knowledge of ICT.
Secondary ICT Teacher Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £120 to £170 per day (AWR Compliant).
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
• Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
• Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this Secondary Maths Teacher role, please apply direct using the link below or contact your local office.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency with branches across the north of England, including West Yorkshire. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.